The Lord has blessed Bay Street Presbyterian Church (PCA) with a building that has amazing architecture and a wonderful atmosphere for worship. Bay Street Presbyterian Church is on the National Historic Register as a contributing feature of the Hattiesburg Historic Neighborhood. Our original building was constructed in 1906 in the late 18th century French Gothic Revival style under the supervision of Architect R.H. Hunt of Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Since its original construction there have been several notable additions. These include electric light fixtures, beautiful stained glass windows, and a 1922 Moeller Pipe Organ all of which were donated by the Westminster Aid Society, now Women in the Church (WIC). Also added were a classroom wing and a fellowship hall.
While we are truly blessed to have one of the most recognizable and beautiful church buildings in the Hattiesburg area the greater blessing has been to use this wonderful space to preach and teach the Word of God and to minister to our community in the name of Christ.
We hope you will come see us Sunday. Check out our historic building and worship the Lord with us.